Internet Of Things
The Internet of Things connects the physical world to the Internet so that you can use data from devices to increase productivity and efficiency. Connecting things to the Internet is possible because different connectivity options are widely available, the cost of connecting is declining, and more devices are capturing data. All kinds of things are being used in IoT applications including consumer products such as refrigerators, security cameras, and cable set-top boxes; industrial systems such as conveyor belts and manufacturing equipment; and commercial devices such as traffic signals and smart meters. Any device that can be powered on could be part of an IoT application.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is expanding at a rapid rate, and it is becoming increasingly important for professionals to understand what it is, how it works, and how to harness its power to improve business. This introductory course will enable learners to leverage their business and/or technical knowledge across IoT-related functions in the workplace.
After this course You will get Certificate for both technologies Python and IOT.
- Topic 01Python Programming
- Topic 02Introduction To Internet Of Things
- Topic 03Introduction To Raspberry Pi
- Topic 04Installation On Raspberry Pi
- Topic 05Connection using Raspberry Pi
- Topic 06IOT Introduction using Raspberry Pi
- Topic 07Introduction To Sensors
- Topic 08Interfacing RPi to Sensors
- Topic 09Network Programming
- Topic 10Database Programming
- Topic 11Cloud Programming
- Topic 12Camera Interfacing
- Topic 13Web Interfacing
- Topic 14Mail Sending
- Topic 15Triggering Various Action
- Topic 16Home Automation